20 Questions: World Peace for the Holidays
1. What is something about you that most people don't know?
I really don't think there's anything.
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring one item or person with you, what would it be?
My boyfriend, Scott.
3. What is your greatest indulgence?
4. What was your favourite television show of all time?
I loved the “Smoggies” when I was little.
5. Who is your favourite band/group/musician?
I don't have one favourite. I love Gwen Stefani, Shakira, and tons more.
6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Just take it one day at a time.
7. Who is your role model?
I don't have just one, pretty much anyone who has overcome something huge in their life.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
I know this is boring, but Canada — out in the country in a huge house.
9. What was your first job?
Cashier at Shell (gas station) on the 401.
10. What is your dream job?
I really want to get into personal training — I would love to go on my own and have my own gym.
11. What would your last meal be?
Probably whatever I am craving at the time.
12. What stresses you out?
13. Do you consider yourself a risk taker? If so, what is the biggest risk you've taken?
14. If you could foresee the outcome of one event or moment in your life, what would it be?
I always wonder where I'll be working in five years from now.
15. What is your favourite drink?
Coffee — Swiss chocolate almond from the Oasis.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I was taller.
17. What actor would you choose to play you in a movie?
I wouldn't want to be played in a movie.
Never have to worry about money, World peace, and to pass all my exams.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. When and where was your last vacation?
Last August, I went up North for a week with my boyfriend's family.
Do you want to be featured in the Interrobang's 20 Questions? Just go here and fill the questions out. If you participate online you will be entered into a monthly draw for a $10 gift certificate to the Out Back Shack