Cost-effective date ideas
The following are fun and romantic things you should try this Valentine's Day.
- Do you like to cook? Try cooking a favourite meal together. Buy some vino and spend some time cooking a meal that you perhaps never attempted before. You get a chance to catch up and try out a great new recipe.
- Write each other a love poem / letter. Nothing says I love you like a hand-written, from-the-heart note to that special someone. Try it and you might even surprise yourself with how you feel when you put it in writing.
- Try salsa dancing. Re-arrange your living room furniture and salsa! Put on some sexy music that will instantly put you in the mood and try salsa together. It's a very sensual dance sure to make you fall in love all over again.
- Have a night in together. Rent some great movies, order take-out and just spend some time relaxing in each other's great company.
- Bundle up and take yourselves for a walk somewhere in the city while taking in all the great sights
- Take a drive. Put on a great CD and just drive to a favourite spot of yours and simply let the night be yours.